What is the Dream Team & Development Programme?
We would like to give our dancers the opportunity to better themselves and help them achieve their full dancing potential.
Our aim is to get them up to international standards so they are able to compete against the best and make a name for themselves in the performing arts arena.
To do this we need the following commitment
Total commitment from the parent and child as being a member of Dream Team requires dedication and commitment.
Many additional hours (over and above the standard Modern Dance and Acrobatics Classes) will need to be put in to achieve our goals.
Each child will be exposed to various dance forms and will benefit from the following training:
- Musical theatre
- Body conditioning
- Tumbling and
- Performance classes
Classes your child must attend
- Acrobatics: at least 2-3 classes a week (normal classes)
- Modern: at least 2-3 classes a week (normal classes)
- Ballet: 1 class at the studio and if possible 2 other
- Tumbling: 1 class at the studio
- Body Conditioning: 1 class at the studio
- Contemporary: 1 class at the studio
- Group class: 1 class for now but will probably need more once we start competitions etc.
- Open class: 1 class every Saturday – Guest teacher to teach the following: Performance, Musical Theatre, African, Jazz, Contemporary.